Engaging Career Path and Mentor Program
Colleagues in a highly competitive and demanding organization expressed frustration with the lack of clear career path development opportunities and plans and confusion about the skills critical for success and how to develop them. The project resulted in a double digit improvement in colleague engagement in this dimension.
- Developed a customized mentoring program including ongoing communications, supporting activities and training materials for mentors and mentees
- Developed job profiles for 45 representative roles across the organization with customized skills and behaviors for the key competencies identified in the Enterprise Model
- Created a Career Path Planning toolkit including roles and responsibilities, calendar of suggested career planning activities integrated with existing performance review and individual development programs, guiding principles and FAQs for successful career path planning
- Profiled five colleague success stories to demonstrate varying approaches to successful careers within the organization
- Developed and managed the program launch, communication plan, and custom Intranet pages